10 Alkaline Foods that help treat Gout, Diabetes, Cancer, and Heart Disease
- The Avocado is considered to be a super food. It has 20 different minerals and vitamins. The Avocado has a rich amount of fiber. The fiber is good in order to lower the spike in blood sugar and can help to lose weight.
- Bell Pepper
- They are low in calories. In addition, they have rich content of vitamin C which can help to boost your immune system. They contain carotenoids like beta-carotene and phytochemicals which makes them to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Broccoli can boost your immunity. It has soluble fiber than can reduce cholesterol. Broccoli has high amounts of fatty acids – omega 3 which are good as an anti-inflammatory. It can also help to reduce allergic reactions.
- Great source of antioxidants and enzymes, minerals and vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Potassium, and Folate. Its anti-inflammatory properties can help to improve the levels of Cholesterol, Blood Pressure and to prevent Heart Disease.
- The Cucumber consist of 96% water. IT can clean waste products out of your system. It has Vitamins A, B and C and Potassium and Magnesium. According to some studies, it has potentials to help in the fight against cancer and to keep your kidneys in shape.
- It can improve the insulin sensitivity and may lower the risk for diabetes. The Garlic also has an anti-inflammatory effect. It might increase the beneficial levels of Cholesterol (e.g. HDL) and decrease the Total Cholesterol.
- Kale has zero fat, one cup has an around 36 calories, and it is high in fiber. It is also having a rich content of Vitamin K. This Vitamin is useful in different functions of the body and the blood clotting and bone health.
- Parsley has anti-inflammatory properties and is a pain reliever. It can help to strengthen the immune system. It can provide relief in case of gastrointestinal issues like nausea, indigestion, bloating and stomach cramps.
- With the consumption of Spinach, you can improve the control of blood glucose, reduce the blood pressure and the risk of developing Asthma. It contains alpha-lipoic acid which is an antioxidant and can reduce the glucose level and can increase sensitivity to insulin.
- Tomatoes are good source of Copper, Potassium, and Magnesium. They contain a high amount of dietary Protein and Fiber. They can help to protect your Heart, and also lower Cholesterol. Helpful to manage Diabetes by consuming Tomatoes on a daily basis, you may lower the oxidative stress in Type 2, Diabetes.
If you would like to watch it on a video, simply click this link: https://www.facebook.com/DiabetesHealthPage/videos/1918919485063477/
Content and Video credit goes to: @DiabetesHealthPage (Follow them on Facebook for more engaging content and videos regarding Health and Wellness).
Thank you for the link, it’s very helpful to us.