Men’s Travel Essentials
Travelling will always be as tedious as preparing the things you want to bring with you to your favorite destination. Wherever it is that you are heading for, travel essentials are needed.
For someone like me who is always on the go, I usually prepare these kind of stuff, I am using them and I know it worked for me:
1. Body Wash – I prefer using #MessyMan. They have hair, face and body wash in one bottle. It is my to-go thing. I like the minty cool effect of it every time I use it.
2. #Nivea Sun Spray Lotion – since living in a tropical country would give you sun burn all the time. The spray lotion is a must. It gives me spf 50 protecting my skin from sun’s harmful rays.
3. Hairlastic by #Bench – I like the elastic effect of this to my hair. Even without comb, I can style my hair to the hair-do I want for the day.
4. Old Spice Deodorant – I perspire a lot. So, in order for me to get rid of unpleasant body odor, this one works well with me. It gives me an after shower fresh and smell that lasts a whole day!
5. Daily Moisture by #Lubriderm. I am an avid fan of Lubriderm since my skin is heavily dry all the time. It hydrates my skin all day plus it wont give me a greasy feel after application.
6. Red Better by #VMV Hypoallergenics – since my face is always red. I opted to use this moisturizer to ease up the readiness all the time. It is hypoallergenic so it safe for me since I have a very sensitive skin.
7. The Little Warrior Sanitizer by #MessyBessy – I love this sanitizer so much since it gives me the Bergamot smell. It comes with three scents – Bergamot, Lavender and Cotton. I love Bergamot so I usually buy this. It’s all natural so no harmful chemicals in it.
8. ChapStick Spearmint – I am a fan of any mint so this one perfectly works with me. Sometimes, too much sun exposure leaves my lips too dry.
So, if you are someone who always on the go, I suggest the following essentials. It helps me save space on my luggage, too!